Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ready to go!!

10 hours from now I will be in the air on the way to London.  I can't believe it's finally here!  I'm just about packed, all important documents are scanned and/or printed, I have a fresh pedicure, and I've been watching Olympic events all weekend. 

It's been pretty exciting so far!  I'm currently watching gymnastics, but I think my favorite today was getting a preview of the USA Men's Basketball team that I'll be seeing on Saturday. 

If you would like to watch the events I'm attending here are the dates and times (London is 6 hours ahead of CST):
  • Tennis, Wednesday Aug 1st, Noon to 8:00 UK time
  • Men's Volleyball, Thursday Aug 2nd, 2:45 UK time
  • Mens Basketball (USA vs. Lithuania), Saturday Aug 3rd, 2:30 to 6:30 UK time
  • Atheletics (Track & Field), Saturday Aug 3rd, 6:50 UK time
  • Synchronized Swimming, Monday, August 6th, 3:00 to 5:00 UK time
I had people over on Friday night to watch the opening ceremonies.  I really enjoyed it, however I accidently DVR'd it in non-HD, so my guests had to watch it on 'old fashion' TV (whoops).  We are all jealous of Kate and Pat Sandusky who were able to see the opening in person and I can't wait to talk to them about it. 

Stay tuned for more later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment